20070714

Friday 13th

Woooops, long time since I blogged. I am really busy? Lol.

Friday! No lessons = Happy Jolene, I think. Okay, wasn't really a wonderful day afterall. Indeed, friday 13th. In the morning, twin dropped a bomb on poor me. Lol, don't worry. I'm okay alr, think was a tad grumpy in the morning for waking early, so sorry huns!! ): I STILL LOVE YOU! Mmm, project meeting for finance in the afternoon wasn't as productive as I thought it would be. And stupid me, got entirely no nuts about what is going on. Not even the report was out yet. Sighhhh. To hell with finance! And this extremely long talk at 2.45pm till like 5.15pm, yawn. About career opportunities in future about the Retail industry. Sigh, what would I become 10 years down the road?? Don't wna think about it. Flew down to TM to find Olipootpoot. And bought Jupoot's cookies(: Lol, let's skip the part on how we made the letters. Here's a picture of her birthday cookies! It's double chocolate cookies with white chocolate letterings. SUPER YUM. Almost gobbled the whole thing up x:
Judith's double chocolate cookies with white chocolate letterings, J-U-D-I-T-H.

Lol.. Then we were late for bandddd. Whatever. Played through AIRS and Dancing in the Wind. I SERIOUSLY CAN'T STAND HIS TONE LAR. Even Olivia can't. I hope he gets transfer out or something la.. He's like spoiling our intonation. ): It's not like my tone is good, but TRY SITTING BESIDE HIM. GOD.... I missed the old altos formation. Hmm, played till my lips bleed. Cut, bleed, cut, bleed. BLOOD on my reed. ): Like yuck, and she asked me to lick it off. LOL. After band we went to celebrate Judith's birthday! Happy Birthday girl, hope you enjoyed yr day and all the blessings and presents you received today! Sparklers, cake and friends brightened up the entire Friday 13th mood. Lol. YAY, and dinner with the bandits. SO MUCH FOR CHILLI. God. Think that's all. I hope I can stay home later. I don't mind if mama hua could ask me out for dinner(: Nights all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home